/irc-logs / w3c / #html-wg / 2011-02-24 / end

Options:

  1. # Session Start: Thu Feb 24 00:00:00 2011
  2. # Session Ident: #html-wg
  3. # [00:07] * Joins: myakura (myakura@122.18.175.221)
  4. # [00:10] * Quits: arronei (arronei@131.107.0.98) (Quit: arronei)
  5. # [00:13] * Joins: homata_ (homata_@58.158.182.50)
  6. # [00:19] * Joins: arronei (arronei@131.107.0.118)
  7. # [00:26] * Quits: homata__ (homata@58.158.182.50) (Ping timeout)
  8. # [00:34] * Quits: myakura (myakura@122.18.175.221) (Client exited)
  9. # [00:57] <pimpbot> planet: ieblog: IE9 Feedback: Platform Previews through Beta <http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2011/02/23/ie9-feedback-platform-previews-through-beta.aspx>
  10. # [00:59] * Joins: davidb (davidb@74.13.3.106)
  11. # [01:02] * heycam is now known as heycam|away
  12. # [01:12] * Quits: kennyluck (kennyluck@128.30.52.169) (Quit: kennyluck)
  13. # [01:17] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12167] The requirement on the listing element conflicts with its old definition (which requires a special parsing mode where no markup except the element's end tag is recognized) and usage. It is better to avoid requiring any support than to require support that <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0950.html> ** [Bug 12166] The requirement on the xmp element conflicts with its old definition (which requires a
  14. # [01:18] * Quits: davidb (davidb@74.13.3.106) (Quit: davidb)
  15. # [01:43] * Quits: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Quit: Leaving...)
  16. # [01:43] * Joins: hober (ted@174.143.153.77)
  17. # [01:46] * Joins: kennyluck (kennyluck@128.30.52.169)
  18. # [01:46] * Joins: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29)
  19. # [01:47] <pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 12169] I like cheese" (2 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0953.html> ** [Bug 12168] Shouldn't you have a rule somewhere like body { background: white } or html { background: white }? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0951.html>
  20. # [01:51] * Joins: plh (plh@128.30.52.28)
  21. # [01:53] * Quits: plh (plh@128.30.52.28) (Quit: always accept cookies)
  22. # [02:10] * Quits: tH (Rob@86.26.244.233) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86-rdmsoft [XULRunner 1.9.0.1/2008072406])
  23. # [02:15] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.102.225)
  24. # [02:18] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.102.225) (Ping timeout)
  25. # [02:33] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.22.104)
  26. # [02:48] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12141] Specifically state that all <track> options be exposed to the end user <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0954.html>
  27. # [02:56] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@17.197.32.11) (Quit: dsinger)
  28. # [03:01] * Joins: MikeSmith_ (MikeSmith@111.188.47.246)
  29. # [03:03] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.22.104) (Ping timeout)
  30. # [03:03] * MikeSmith_ is now known as MikeSmith
  31. # [03:08] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@111.188.47.246) (Ping timeout)
  32. # [03:14] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@66.109.106.217)
  33. # [03:15] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.134.77)
  34. # [03:15] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@66.109.106.217) (Quit: dsinger)
  35. # [03:18] <pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 12141] Specifically state that all <track> options be exposed to the end user" (2 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0955.html>
  36. # [03:19] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  37. # [03:22] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  38. # [03:24] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  39. # [03:43] * Quits: kennyluck (kennyluck@128.30.52.169) (Quit: kennyluck)
  40. # [03:46] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  41. # [03:57] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  42. # [03:59] * Quits: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Quit: Leaving...)
  43. # [04:02] * Quits: mjs (mjs@17.246.18.89) (Quit: mjs)
  44. # [04:05] * Joins: MikeSmith_ (MikeSmith@133.27.228.177)
  45. # [04:08] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.134.77) (Ping timeout)
  46. # [04:08] * MikeSmith_ is now known as MikeSmith
  47. # [04:10] * Joins: mjs (mjs@67.218.103.164)
  48. # [04:18] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Connection reset by peer)
  49. # [04:19] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  50. # [04:24] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  51. # [04:24] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  52. # [04:35] * Joins: homata (homata@58.158.182.50)
  53. # [04:41] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  54. # [05:04] * Quits: mjs (mjs@67.218.103.164) (Quit: mjs)
  55. # [05:07] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.103.232)
  56. # [05:12] * Joins: nonge_ (nonge@80.130.172.127)
  57. # [05:13] * Joins: kennyluck (kennyluck@128.30.52.169)
  58. # [05:15] * Quits: nonge__ (nonge@80.130.188.36) (Ping timeout)
  59. # [05:40] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.103.232) (Quit: disconnected: Jace Voracek - Jace@Jace-Place.com)
  60. # [06:15] * Quits: homata (homata@58.158.182.50) (Ping timeout)
  61. # [07:48] * Quits: Jedi (Jedi@59.126.224.29) (Quit: leaving)
  62. # [08:28] * Joins: karlushi (karlcow@128.30.54.58)
  63. # [08:33] * Quits: karlushi (karlcow@128.30.54.58) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  64. # [08:37] * Joins: Jedi (Jedi@59.126.224.29)
  65. # [08:59] <pimpbot> planet: Tantek: sitting in the second row, watching Robert give a talk on The Cure @MozHQ #notwhatyouthink #html5 #canvas. <http://tantek.com/2011/054/t3/robert-the-cure-html5-canvas>
  66. # [09:02] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  67. # [09:09] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  68. # [09:16] * Joins: anne (annevk@83.85.115.123)
  69. # [09:23] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  70. # [09:35] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  71. # [09:36] * Joins: tH (Rob@86.26.244.233)
  72. # [09:39] * Joins: mjs_ (mjs@24.6.209.6)
  73. # [09:44] * Joins: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58)
  74. # [09:54] * Quits: heycam|away (cam@203.98.73.35) (Ping timeout)
  75. # [09:55] * Joins: heycam|away (cam@203.98.73.35)
  76. # [10:10] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  77. # [10:14] * Quits: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58) (Quit: Freedom - to walk free and own no superior.)
  78. # [10:14] * Joins: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58)
  79. # [10:16] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@133.27.228.177) (Ping timeout)
  80. # [10:50] * Quits: homata_ (homata_@58.158.182.50) (Client exited)
  81. # [10:53] * Joins: homata_ (homata_@58.158.182.50)
  82. # [10:57] * Quits: mjs_ (mjs@24.6.209.6) (Quit: mjs_)
  83. # [11:14] * Joins: myakura (myakura@122.18.175.221)
  84. # [11:25] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.99.117)
  85. # [11:48] * Joins: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210)
  86. # [12:01] * Joins: Martijnc (Martijnc@91.176.16.240)
  87. # [12:12] * Quits: Martijnc (Martijnc@91.176.16.240) (Quit: Martijnc)
  88. # [12:12] * Joins: Martijnc (Martijnc@91.176.16.240)
  89. # [12:17] * Joins: MikeSmith_ (MikeSmith@114.48.123.40)
  90. # [12:17] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.99.117) (Ping timeout)
  91. # [12:18] * MikeSmith_ is now known as MikeSmith
  92. # [12:19] * Joins: Julian (chatzilla@217.91.35.233)
  93. # [12:20] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11393] End tag fails to break out of foreign content <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0956.html>
  94. # [12:35] * Quits: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210) (Ping timeout)
  95. # [12:36] * Joins: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29)
  96. # [12:40] * Joins: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210)
  97. # [12:45] * Quits: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210) (Connection reset by peer)
  98. # [12:45] * Joins: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210)
  99. # [12:52] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.123.40) (Ping timeout)
  100. # [12:53] * Quits: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Quit: Leaving...)
  101. # [12:54] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.123.40)
  102. # [12:55] * Joins: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29)
  103. # [12:56] * Quits: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210) (Quit: KDN)
  104. # [12:56] * Joins: KDN (KDN@202.171.164.210)
  105. # [13:14] * Joins: MikeSmith_ (MikeSmith@58.157.21.205)
  106. # [13:16] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@114.48.123.40) (Ping timeout)
  107. # [13:16] * MikeSmith_ is now known as MikeSmith
  108. # [13:43] * Quits: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58) (Ping timeout)
  109. # [14:11] * Joins: plh (plh@128.30.52.28)
  110. # [14:20] <pimpbot> changes: sam: Close issue 147-161 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0136.html>
  111. # [14:20] <pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 11393] End tag fails to break out of foreign content" (2 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0957.html>
  112. # [14:29] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  113. # [14:42] * Quits: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Quit: Bye!)
  114. # [14:43] * Joins: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29)
  115. # [14:44] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  116. # [14:51] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12171] Define "resolve an address" here until there's a useful spec to reference. The lack of specification seriously hurts any attempt to improve interoperability for anything related to URLs <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0959.html> ** [Bug 12171] New: Define "resolve an address" here until there's a useful spec to reference. The lack of specification seriously hurts any attempt to improve interoperab
  117. # [15:03] * Joins: plh_ (plh@128.30.52.28)
  118. # [15:06] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200)
  119. # [15:08] * Quits: plh (plh@128.30.52.28) (Ping timeout)
  120. # [15:20] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@74.209.38.200) (Ping timeout)
  121. # [15:21] <pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 12171] Define "resolve an address" here until there's a useful spec to reference. The lack of specification seriously hurts any attempt to improve interoperability for anything related to URLs" (2 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0960.html>
  122. # [15:26] * Joins: davidb (davidb@66.207.206.180)
  123. # [15:39] * Joins: miketaylr (miketaylr@206.217.92.186)
  124. # [15:51] <pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 12171] Define "resolve an address" here until there's a useful spec to reference. The lack of specification seriously hurts any attempt to improve interoperability for anything related to URLs" (3 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0961.html>
  125. # [16:01] <pimpbot> planet: Anne van Kesteren: WHATWG, W3C, and HTML <http://annevankesteren.nl/2011/02/html-development>
  126. # [16:03] * plh_ is now known as plh
  127. # [16:06] * Joins: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58)
  128. # [16:21] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12172] What should startOffsetTime return when the current timeline offset is not known? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0963.html> ** [Bug 12172] New: What should startOffsetTime return when the current timeline offset is not known? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0962.html>
  129. # [16:25] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.105.43)
  130. # [16:36] * Quits: myakura (myakura@122.18.175.221) (Client exited)
  131. # [17:02] * Joins: Marco_Ranon (chatzilla@195.99.188.20)
  132. # [17:08] * Joins: Stevef (chatzilla@94.174.12.122)
  133. # [17:13] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.105.43) (Ping timeout)
  134. # [17:13] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.105.43)
  135. # [17:20] * Joins: shan (soonbo.han@111.118.53.146)
  136. # [17:21] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12174] New: Structured Clone 'Object' links to HTMLObjectElement? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0964.html>
  137. # [17:21] * Joins: kliehm (kliehm@83.221.34.4)
  138. # [17:38] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.105.43) (Ping timeout)
  139. # [17:42] <MikeSmith> issue-161?
  140. # [17:42] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-161
  141. # [17:42] <trackbot> ISSUE-161 -- Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis -- closed
  142. # [17:42] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/161
  143. # [17:42] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-161: Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  144. # [17:55] * Joins: paulc_ (qw3birc@128.30.52.28)
  145. # [17:56] <paulc_> Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011JanMar/0016.html
  146. # [17:56] <pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues from Paul Cotton on 2011-02-23 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from January to March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  147. # [17:56] * Joins: rubys (rubys@98.27.48.117)
  148. # [18:01] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@166.205.9.7)
  149. # [18:01] <pimpbot> planet: ieblog: Web Tracking Protection: An Emerging Internet Standard that Helps Protect Consumers from Tracking <http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2011/02/24/web-tracking-protection-an-emerging-internet-standard-that-helps-protect-consumers-from-tracking.aspx>
  150. # [18:02] <rubys> trackbot, start meeting
  151. # [18:02] * trackbot is preparing a teleconference
  152. # [18:02] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs public
  153. # [18:02] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
  154. # [18:02] * Joins: Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.169)
  155. # [18:02] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be html_wg
  156. # [18:02] <trackbot> Meeting: HTML Weekly Teleconference
  157. # [18:02] <trackbot> Date: 24 February 2011
  158. # [18:02] <Zakim> ok, trackbot, I see HTML_WG()12:00PM already started
  159. # [18:03] * Joins: adrianba (adrianba@131.107.0.80)
  160. # [18:03] <Julian> Zakim, who's on the phone?
  161. # [18:03] <Zakim> On the phone I see Julian, [Microsoft]
  162. # [18:03] <Zakim> +[Apple]
  163. # [18:03] <hober> zakim, [Apple] has hober
  164. # [18:03] <Zakim> +hober; got it
  165. # [18:04] <Zakim> +Sam
  166. # [18:04] <Zakim> + +1.215.286.aaaa
  167. # [18:04] <Zakim> +??P14
  168. # [18:04] <rubys> chair: paulc
  169. # [18:04] <rubys> scribenick: rubys
  170. # [18:05] <paulc_> Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011JanMar/0016.html
  171. # [18:05] <pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues from Paul Cotton on 2011-02-23 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from January to March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  172. # [18:05] <shan> zakim, ??P14 is me
  173. # [18:05] <Zakim> +shan; got it
  174. # [18:05] <paulc_> zakim, [Microsoft] has paulc
  175. # [18:05] <Zakim> +paulc; got it
  176. # [18:05] <Zakim> +adrianba
  177. # [18:05] <paulc_> zakim, who is on the call?
  178. # [18:05] <Zakim> On the phone I see Julian, [Microsoft], [Apple], Sam, +1.215.286.aaaa, shan, adrianba
  179. # [18:05] <Zakim> [Microsoft] has paulc
  180. # [18:05] <Zakim> [Apple] has hober
  181. # [18:05] * Quits: kliehm (kliehm@83.221.34.4) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
  182. # [18:06] * Joins: Kimberly (Kimberly@71.230.113.183)
  183. # [18:06] <paulc_> plh: are you joining the call?
  184. # [18:06] * plh zakim, call plh-work
  185. # [18:06] * Zakim ok, plh; the call is being made
  186. # [18:07] <Zakim> +Plh
  187. # [18:07] * Joins: mfoladar (qw3birc@128.30.52.28)
  188. # [18:07] * Joins: dpenkler (qw3birc@128.30.52.28)
  189. # [18:07] <Stevef> paulc_: have provided a change proposal for issue 161 for the chairs consideration even though it is 12 hours past the deadline http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0407.html
  190. # [18:07] * Joins: mjs (mjs@24.6.209.6)
  191. # [18:07] <pimpbot> Title: change proposal for issue 161 from Steve Faulkner on 2011-02-24 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  192. # [18:07] <Zakim> +Cynthia_Shelly
  193. # [18:07] <Zakim> +mjs
  194. # [18:08] <paulc_> Question of the day: When is HTML5 going to be done?
  195. # [18:08] <Zakim> + +39.535.8.aabb
  196. # [18:08] <paulc_> DNLA asked me this question.
  197. # [18:08] <Julian> is DNLA done?
  198. # [18:08] <plh> actually, I asked if it was going to be done by April 2011 :)
  199. # [18:08] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  200. # [18:08] <Zakim> +Oliver
  201. # [18:09] <paulc_> Julian: No but they want to take a dependency on HTML5.
  202. # [18:09] <Zakim> - +39.535.8.aabb
  203. # [18:09] <rubys> topic: ACTION items due by Thursday, February 24
  204. # [18:09] <rubys> action-29?
  205. # [18:09] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-29
  206. # [18:09] <trackbot> ACTION-29 -- Philippe Le H├ęgaret to follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring -- due 2011-02-24 -- OPEN
  207. # [18:09] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29
  208. # [18:09] <pimpbot> Title: ACTION-29: Follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  209. # [18:09] <Zakim> +[Apple.a]
  210. # [18:09] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@17.197.32.11)
  211. # [18:09] <Zakim> + +39.535.8.aacc
  212. # [18:10] <rubys> plh: last time I said that there was a survey ongoing within the PSIG.... this survey came back negative
  213. # [18:10] <dpenkler> zakim,aacc is me
  214. # [18:10] <Zakim> +dpenkler; got it
  215. # [18:10] <rubys> plh: we have two proposals, one coming from the psig, and one coming from a subset of the psig and the chairs
  216. # [18:10] <rubys> plh: there is a proposal to send both to the AC
  217. # [18:10] <rubys> paulc: time schedule?
  218. # [18:11] <rubys> plh: should go to the AC in the next two weeks; then there would be a four weeks of time
  219. # [18:11] <rubys> paulc: change the action item to the end of march?
  220. # [18:11] <rubys> action-29 due 31 March
  221. # [18:11] * trackbot attempting to change due date on ACTION-29.
  222. # [18:11] <trackbot> ACTION-29 Follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring due date now 31 March
  223. # [18:11] <rubys> paulc: any other comments?
  224. # [18:11] <rubys> topic: New Issues This Week
  225. # [18:12] <rubys> issue-34?
  226. # [18:12] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-34
  227. # [18:12] <trackbot> ISSUE-34 -- Can we get access to tools that determine how often markup is used on the web? -- closed
  228. # [18:12] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/34
  229. # [18:12] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-34: Can we get access to tools that determine how often markup is used on the web? - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  230. # [18:12] <paulc_> zakim, who is on the call?
  231. # [18:12] <Zakim> On the phone I see Julian, [Microsoft], [Apple], Sam, +1.215.286.aaaa, shan, adrianba, Plh, Cynthia_Shelly, mjs, Oliver, [Apple.a], dpenkler
  232. # [18:12] <Zakim> [Microsoft] has paulc
  233. # [18:12] <Zakim> [Apple] has hober
  234. # [18:12] <rubys> paulc: this issue was originally closed due to lack of proposals, since then a proposal has been received and has been reopened as a last call issue
  235. # [18:12] <rubys> paulc: this issue was discussed in the a11y TF call
  236. # [18:12] <rubys> issue-134?
  237. # [18:12] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-134
  238. # [18:12] <trackbot> ISSUE-134 -- Provide tablist and tab states for menu and command elements respectively -- open
  239. # [18:12] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/134
  240. # [18:13] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-134: Provide tablist and tab states for menu and command elements respectively - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  241. # [18:13] * Quits: Marco_Ranon (chatzilla@195.99.188.20) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
  242. # [18:13] <rubys> topic: Items Closed Last Week
  243. # [18:13] <rubys> issue-122?
  244. # [18:13] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-122
  245. # [18:13] <trackbot> ISSUE-122 -- alt text and description for Lady of Shalott example -- open
  246. # [18:13] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/122
  247. # [18:13] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-122: alt text and description for Lady of Shalott example - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  248. # [18:14] <rubys> paulc: chairs are evaluating proposals
  249. # [18:14] <rubys> issue-129?
  250. # [18:14] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-129
  251. # [18:14] <trackbot> ISSUE-129 -- replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec -- open
  252. # [18:14] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/129
  253. # [18:14] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-129: replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  254. # [18:14] <rubys> paulc: poll has been complete, and have received a request to expedite this issue
  255. # [18:14] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@166.205.9.7) (Broken pipe)
  256. # [18:14] * Joins: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.109.147)
  257. # [18:15] <rubys> paulc: the a11y tf will resend that request with more information
  258. # [18:15] <rubys> issue-131?
  259. # [18:15] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-131
  260. # [18:15] <trackbot> ISSUE-131 -- Should we add a caret location API to canvas, or is the focus API sufficient? -- open
  261. # [18:15] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/131
  262. # [18:15] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-131: Should we add a caret location API to canvas, or is the focus API sufficient? - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  263. # [18:15] <rubys> paulc: we received a CP and have issued a call for counter proposals, due Mar 22
  264. # [18:16] <rubys> paulc: our march to last had a number of calls for CPs completing now, and the chairs are immediately issuing calls for counter proposals
  265. # [18:16] <rubys> ISSUE-152?
  266. # [18:16] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-152
  267. # [18:16] <trackbot> ISSUE-152 -- Handling of additional tracks of a multitrack audio/video resource -- open
  268. # [18:16] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/152
  269. # [18:16] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-152: Handling of additional tracks of a multitrack audio/video resource - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  270. # [18:16] * Quits: Stevef (chatzilla@94.174.12.122) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.12/20101026210630])
  271. # [18:16] <rubys> paulc: we received a CP and immediately issued a call for counter proposals which is due Mar 22
  272. # [18:16] <rubys> ISSUE-155?
  273. # [18:16] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-155
  274. # [18:16] <trackbot> ISSUE-155 -- make <table border="1" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0"> conforming -- open
  275. # [18:16] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/155
  276. # [18:16] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-155: make conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  277. # [18:17] <rubys> paulc: we received a CP and immediately issued a call for counter proposals due Mar 22
  278. # [18:17] <rubys> ISSUE-156?
  279. # [18:17] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-156
  280. # [18:17] <trackbot> ISSUE-156 -- Permit closing tag for new, void elements - for legacy compatibility = XHTML alignment -- closed
  281. # [18:17] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/156
  282. # [18:17] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-156: Permit closing tag for new, void elements - for legacy compatibility = XHTML alignment - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  283. # [18:17] * Quits: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  284. # [18:17] <rubys> paulc: closed without prejudice as we did not receive any change proposals
  285. # [18:17] <rubys> paulc: any questions?
  286. # [18:18] <rubys> paulc: Items Closing This Week
  287. # [18:18] <rubys> paulc: four issues closed yesterday
  288. # [18:18] <rubys> issue-157?
  289. # [18:18] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-157
  290. # [18:18] <trackbot> ISSUE-157 -- A comprehensive, semantic image map specification -- closed
  291. # [18:18] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/157
  292. # [18:18] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-157: A comprehensive, semantic image map specification - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  293. # [18:18] <rubys> paulc: closed as no change proposals were received
  294. # [18:18] <rubys> issue-158?
  295. # [18:18] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-158
  296. # [18:18] <trackbot> ISSUE-158 -- HTML4's content-model for <object> should continue -- closed
  297. # [18:18] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/158
  298. # [18:18] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-158: HTML4s content-model for should continue - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  299. # [18:19] <rubys> paulc: no proposals were received, and closed without prejudice
  300. # [18:19] <rubys> issue-160?
  301. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-160
  302. # [18:19] <trackbot> ISSUE-160 -- Remove restriction on command element as part of a menu -- raised
  303. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/160
  304. # [18:19] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-160: Remove restriction on command element as part of a menu - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  305. # [18:19] <rubys> paulc: also closed yesterday, and was closed as no change proposal was provided
  306. # [18:19] <rubys> issue-161?
  307. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-161
  308. # [18:19] <trackbot> ISSUE-161 -- Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis -- closed
  309. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/161
  310. # [18:19] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-161: Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  311. # [18:20] <rubys> paulc: change proposals closed yesterday, and steve issued a late change proposal and the chairs will have to deal with the late submission
  312. # [18:20] <MikeSmith> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Feb/0212.html
  313. # [18:20] <pimpbot> Title: change proposal for issue 161 from Steve Faulkner on 2011-02-24 (public-html-a11y@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  314. # [18:20] <paulc_> Late proposal: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0407.html
  315. # [18:20] <pimpbot> Title: change proposal for issue 161 from Steve Faulkner on 2011-02-24 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  316. # [18:21] * Quits: J_Voracek (J_Voracek@157.201.109.147) (Quit: disconnected: Jace Voracek - Jace@Jace-Place.com)
  317. # [18:21] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12175] the order of the loadedmetadata, loadeddata and suspend event is not defined <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0966.html> ** [Bug 12175] New: the order of the loadedmetadata, loadeddata and suspend event is not defined <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0965.html>
  318. # [18:22] <rubys> paulc: the chairs will have to evaluate whether accepting this issue will prejudice the ability for others to provide a counter proposal by the deadline
  319. # [18:22] <rubys> paulc: lets take this offline
  320. # [18:23] <rubys> issue-144?
  321. # [18:23] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-144
  322. # [18:23] <trackbot> ISSUE-144 -- <u> should be conforming -- open
  323. # [18:23] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/144
  324. # [18:23] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-144: should be conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  325. # [18:23] <rubys> paulc: call for revisions closes today
  326. # [18:23] <rubys> topic: Items Closing Next Week
  327. # [18:24] <rubys> paulc: in each of these, if we don't receive an alternate we will call for consensus
  328. # [18:24] <rubys> issue-120?
  329. # [18:24] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-120
  330. # [18:24] <trackbot> ISSUE-120 -- Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology -- open
  331. # [18:24] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/120
  332. # [18:24] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-120: Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  333. # [18:24] <rubys> paulc: call is due Mar 3
  334. # [18:24] <rubys> issue-139?
  335. # [18:24] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-139
  336. # [18:24] <trackbot> ISSUE-139 -- HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements -- open
  337. # [18:24] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/139
  338. # [18:24] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-139: HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  339. # [18:24] <rubys> paulc: also due Mar 3
  340. # [18:24] <rubys> issue-140?
  341. # [18:24] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-140
  342. # [18:24] <trackbot> ISSUE-140 -- clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification -- open
  343. # [18:24] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/140
  344. # [18:24] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-140: clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  345. # [18:24] <rubys> paulc: alternate or counter proposals also due mar 3
  346. # [18:24] <rubys> issue-142?
  347. # [18:24] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-142
  348. # [18:24] <trackbot> ISSUE-142 -- No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) -- open
  349. # [18:24] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/142
  350. # [18:24] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-142: No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  351. # [18:25] <rubys> paulc: alternate or counter proposals also due mar 3
  352. # [18:25] <rubys> issue-145?
  353. # [18:25] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-145
  354. # [18:25] <trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open
  355. # [18:25] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145
  356. # [18:25] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  357. # [18:25] <rubys> paulc: alternate or counter proposals also due mar 3
  358. # [18:25] <Julian> q+
  359. # [18:25] * Zakim sees Julian on the speaker queue
  360. # [18:25] <rubys> ack next
  361. # [18:25] * Zakim sees Julian at the head of the speaker queue
  362. # [18:25] * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
  363. # [18:26] <rubys> julian: the text that 145 affects was removed due to bug 11984
  364. # [18:26] <pimpbot> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11984 contributor, P3, REOPENED, Simplify <video> for implementors and authors by ignoring the Content-Type HTTP header
  365. # [18:26] <rubys> ISSUE-9?
  366. # [18:26] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-9
  367. # [18:26] <trackbot> ISSUE-9 -- how accessibility works for <video> is unclear -- open
  368. # [18:26] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/9
  369. # [18:27] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-9: how accessibility works for is unclear - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  370. # [18:27] <rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0410.html
  371. # [18:27] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-9 video-accessibility: Call for Consensus to close in favor of specific issues, or Alternate/Counter-Proposals from Maciej Stachowiak on 2011-02-24 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  372. # [18:27] <paulc_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0410.html
  373. # [18:27] <rubys> issue-119?
  374. # [18:27] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-119
  375. # [18:27] <trackbot> ISSUE-119 -- Certain relationships take on a special meaning when repeated; other solutions may be cleaner -- open
  376. # [18:27] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/119
  377. # [18:28] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-119: Certain relationships take on a special meaning when repeated; other solutions may be cleaner - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  378. # [18:28] <rubys> paulc: this is pending the chairs decision on 118
  379. # [18:28] <rubys> issue-155?
  380. # [18:28] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-155
  381. # [18:28] <trackbot> ISSUE-155 -- make <table border="1" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0"> conforming -- open
  382. # [18:28] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/155
  383. # [18:28] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-155: make conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  384. # [18:28] <paulc_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0375.html
  385. # [18:28] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-155 table-border - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals from Sam Ruby on 2011-02-23 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  386. # [18:28] <rubys> paulc: a call for alternate/counter proposals was issued, due 22 Mar
  387. # [18:28] <rubys> topic: New Surveys this week
  388. # [18:29] <rubys> issue-124?
  389. # [18:29] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-124
  390. # [18:29] <trackbot> ISSUE-124 -- nofollow/noreferrer not allowed on <link> -- open
  391. # [18:29] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/124
  392. # [18:29] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-124: nofollow/noreferrer not allowed on - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  393. # [18:29] <rubys> paulc: poll closes Mar 28
  394. # [18:29] <rubys> issue-125?
  395. # [18:29] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-125
  396. # [18:29] <trackbot> ISSUE-125 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content -- open
  397. # [18:29] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/125
  398. # [18:29] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-125: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  399. # [18:29] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@84.215.59.50)
  400. # [18:29] <rubys> paulc: poll also closes Feb 28
  401. # [18:29] <rubys> s/poll closes Mar 28/poll closes Feb 28/
  402. # [18:30] <rubys> issue-130?
  403. # [18:30] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-130
  404. # [18:30] <trackbot> ISSUE-130 -- allow tables to be used for layout purposes -- open
  405. # [18:30] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/130
  406. # [18:30] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-130: allow tables to be used for layout purposes - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  407. # [18:30] <rubys> paulc: poll also closes Feb 28
  408. # [18:30] <rubys> topic: Decisions this week
  409. # [18:30] <rubys> issue-89?
  410. # [18:30] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-89
  411. # [18:30] <trackbot> ISSUE-89 -- Remove Section 4.12 Common Idioms without dedicated Elements -- closed
  412. # [18:30] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/89
  413. # [18:30] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-89: Remove Section 4.12 Common Idioms without dedicated Elements - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  414. # [18:30] <paulc_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0372.html
  415. # [18:30] <pimpbot> Title: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-89 from Sam Ruby on 2011-02-22 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  416. # [18:30] <rubys> issue-118?
  417. # [18:31] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-118
  418. # [18:31] <trackbot> ISSUE-118 -- Specification breaks semantics of existing link relations "index" and "first" -- open
  419. # [18:31] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/118
  420. # [18:31] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-118: Specification breaks semantics of existing link relations "index" and "first" - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  421. # [18:31] <rubys> paulc: chairs have a draft decision, and should post it either today or tomorrow
  422. # [18:31] <rubys> paulc: this issue is linked to issue 119
  423. # [18:31] <rubys> topic: Re-opening resolved Issues
  424. # [18:31] <rubys> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11447
  425. # [18:31] <pimpbot> 11447: laura.lee.carlson, P2, NEW, Please document in the decision policy the procedure for reopening an issue
  426. # [18:32] <rubys> paulc: the bug is a request from Laura Carlson; the chairs have a consensus on how to proceed; we simply need to document it
  427. # [18:33] <rubys> paulc: essentially we need a clear indication that there is new information, and we would prefer that any request be accompanied with a change proposal so that we can restart in step 3
  428. # [18:33] <rubys> paulc: we have been applying that to issue-30
  429. # [18:33] <rubys> issue-30?
  430. # [18:33] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-30
  431. # [18:33] <trackbot> ISSUE-30 -- Should HTML 5 include a longdesc attribute for images -- closed
  432. # [18:33] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/30
  433. # [18:33] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-30: Should HTML 5 include a longdesc attribute for images - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  434. # [18:33] <paulc_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0362.html
  435. # [18:33] <pimpbot> Title: Request to reopen HTML-ISSUE-30 from Laura Carlson on 2011-02-22 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)
  436. # [18:34] <rubys> paulc: we have requested that the new information be clearly identified; the request already was accompanied by a change proposal
  437. # [18:35] <rubys> paulc: the consensus of the chairs is that this will be reopened (if it is) that it will be reopened as a last call item
  438. # [18:35] <rubys> rubys: laura has provided the identification of what is new information
  439. # [18:35] <rubys> paulc: we should be able to resolve this in the next day or so
  440. # [18:35] <rubys> topic: Other Business
  441. # [18:35] <rubys> bug 11984?
  442. # [18:35] <pimpbot> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11984 contributor, P3, REOPENED, Simplify <video> for implementors and authors by ignoring the Content-Type HTTP header
  443. # [18:36] <rubys> paulc: the editor made a change to suggest that user agents should sniff; we seem to have differing opinions within the working group...
  444. # [18:36] <rubys> mjs: we are going to officially ask for a revert, that will be done shortly; we previously had reopened the issue
  445. # [18:37] <rubys> paulc: (to julian) how do you think this affects issue-145?
  446. # [18:37] * Joins: Julian_ (chatzilla@217.91.35.233)
  447. # [18:37] * Quits: Julian_ (chatzilla@217.91.35.233) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
  448. # [18:37] <rubys> julian: we should remind people about the deadline for issue-145
  449. # [18:38] <rubys> paulc: we should put that in our note requesting the revert
  450. # [18:38] <rubys> paulc: any other comments?
  451. # [18:38] <rubys> topic: Chair and Scribe for next meeting
  452. # [18:38] * adrianba volunteers to scribe
  453. # [18:38] <rubys> paulc: it is sam's turn to chair, any volunteers to scribe?
  454. # [18:38] <rubys> paulc: adrian volunteers to scribe
  455. # [18:38] <Zakim> -Cynthia_Shelly
  456. # [18:39] * rubys notes that lines like these don't appear in the minumtes
  457. # [18:39] <rubys> topic: Adjournment
  458. # [18:39] <Zakim> -dpenkler
  459. # [18:39] <Zakim> -Oliver
  460. # [18:39] <Zakim> -mjs
  461. # [18:39] <Zakim> -Plh
  462. # [18:39] <Zakim> - +1.215.286.aaaa
  463. # [18:39] <Zakim> -adrianba
  464. # [18:39] <rubys> rrsagent, publish minutes
  465. # [18:39] <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/02/24-html-wg-minutes.html rubys
  466. # [18:39] <Zakim> -[Apple]
  467. # [18:39] <Zakim> -Julian
  468. # [18:39] * Quits: Kimberly (Kimberly@71.230.113.183) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
  469. # [18:39] <Zakim> -Sam
  470. # [18:39] <Zakim> -shan
  471. # [18:39] * Quits: mfoladar (qw3birc@128.30.52.28) (Quit: Page closed)
  472. # [18:39] * Quits: dpenkler (qw3birc@128.30.52.28) (Quit: Page closed)
  473. # [18:39] <Zakim> -[Microsoft]
  474. # [18:39] * adrianba notes that's why we have scribes... ;)
  475. # [18:41] <Zakim> HTML_WG()12:00PM has ended
  476. # [18:41] <Zakim> Attendees were Julian, hober, Sam, +1.215.286.aaaa, shan, paulc, adrianba, Plh, Cynthia_Shelly, mjs, +39.535.8.aabb, Oliver, [Apple], +39.535.8.aacc, dpenkler
  477. # [18:42] * Quits: shan (soonbo.han@111.118.53.146) (Quit: shan)
  478. # [18:45] * Quits: Julian (chatzilla@217.91.35.233) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
  479. # [18:45] * Quits: adrianba (adrianba@131.107.0.80) (Quit: Bye!)
  480. # [18:47] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@84.215.59.50) (Quit: Leaving)
  481. # [18:47] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@84.215.59.50)
  482. # [18:51] * Quits: webr3 (nathan@86.133.148.238) (Ping timeout)
  483. # [18:52] <pimpbot> changes: sam: Issue-9 call for consensus / counter proposals <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0137.html>
  484. # [18:56] * Joins: webr3 (nathan@86.130.238.229)
  485. # [18:56] * Quits: anne (annevk@83.85.115.123) (Quit: anne)
  486. # [18:59] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@17.197.32.11) (Quit: dsinger)
  487. # [19:20] * Quits: webr3 (nathan@86.130.238.229) (Ping timeout)
  488. # [19:22] <pimpbot> changes: sam: CP received for issue 161; issue reopened and call for counters issued <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0138.html>
  489. # [19:25] * Joins: webr3 (nathan@86.130.239.254)
  490. # [19:28] * Quits: mjs (mjs@24.6.209.6) (Quit: mjs)
  491. # [19:34] * Joins: mjs (mjs@67.218.109.224)
  492. # [20:06] * Parts: rubys (rubys@98.27.48.117)
  493. # [20:26] * Zakim excuses himself; his presence no longer seems to be needed
  494. # [20:26] * Parts: Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.169)
  495. # [20:37] * Quits: mjs (mjs@67.218.109.224) (Quit: mjs)
  496. # [20:42] * Joins: mjs (mjs@17.203.15.144)
  497. # [20:47] * Joins: mjs_ (mjs@17.246.18.200)
  498. # [20:52] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12176] New: will try to update the cache <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0967.html>
  499. # [20:55] * Quits: mjs_ (mjs@17.246.18.200) (Client exited)
  500. # [20:55] * Joins: mjs_ (mjs@17.203.15.238)
  501. # [21:33] * Quits: Martijnc (Martijnc@91.176.16.240) (Ping timeout)
  502. # [21:45] * Quits: mjs_ (mjs@17.203.15.238) (Client exited)
  503. # [21:46] * Joins: mjs_ (mjs@17.203.15.238)
  504. # [21:52] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12175] the order of the loadedmetadata, loadeddata and suspend event is not defined <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0968.html>
  505. # [22:09] * Quits: davidb (davidb@66.207.206.180) (Quit: davidb)
  506. # [22:09] * Quits: webr3 (nathan@86.130.239.254) (Ping timeout)
  507. # [22:14] * Joins: webr3 (nathan@86.132.170.249)
  508. # [22:20] * Quits: plh (plh@128.30.52.28) (Quit: always accept cookies)
  509. # [22:34] * Joins: plh (plh@128.30.52.28)
  510. # [23:04] * Joins: mjs__ (mjs@17.246.17.249)
  511. # [23:05] * Quits: miketaylr (miketaylr@206.217.92.186) (Quit: miketaylr)
  512. # [23:06] * Quits: mjs_ (mjs@17.203.15.238) (Ping timeout)
  513. # [23:15] * Joins: ndw (ndw@96.32.124.29)
  514. # [23:16] * Quits: Norm (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Ping timeout)
  515. # [23:52] * Quits: ndw (ndw@96.32.124.29) (Quit: Bye!)
  516. # [23:53] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12172] What should startOffsetTime return when the current timeline offset is not known? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0969.html>
  517. # Session Close: Fri Feb 25 00:00:00 2011

The end :)