/irc-logs / w3c / #html-wg / 2009-06-25 / end

Options:

  1. # Session Start: Thu Jun 25 00:00:01 2009
  2. # Session Ident: #html-wg
  3. # [01:13] * Quits: heycam (cam@124.168.58.6) (Quit: bye)
  4. # [01:15] * Quits: tH (Rob@129.11.83.229) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.85-rdmsoft [XULRunner 1.9.0.1/2008072406])
  5. # [01:20] * Parts: billmason (bmason@69.30.57.174)
  6. # [01:47] * Quits: sryo (sryo@190.245.199.237) (Quit: Leaving.)
  7. # [01:58] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  8. # [01:58] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  9. # [01:58] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  10. # [01:59] * Joins: heycam (cam@130.194.72.84)
  11. # [02:03] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  12. # [02:03] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  13. # [02:03] * Quits: billyjackass (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Ping timeout)
  14. # [02:16] * Quits: aroben (aroben@71.58.77.15) (Quit: Leaving)
  15. # [02:16] * Quits: maddiin (mc@87.185.195.88) (Quit: maddiin)
  16. # [03:16] * Quits: dbaron (dbaron@63.245.220.240) (Quit: 8403864 bytes have been tenured, next gc will be global.)
  17. # [04:10] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  18. # [04:34] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  19. # [04:38] <MikeSmith> @planet
  20. # [04:38] <pimpbot> MikeSmith: How do I bypass a same origin policy violation for one local file to another? <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1040724/how-do-i-bypass-a-same-origin-policy-violation-for-one-local-file-to-another> ** How Semantic Can We Get With HTML 5? <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1025126/how-semantic-can-we-get-with-html-5> ** Google homepage not valid html (5 more messages)
  21. # [05:29] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  22. # [05:30] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  23. # [06:12] * Joins: tlr (tlr@128.30.52.30)
  24. # [08:52] * Joins: annevk (opera@80.167.109.168)
  25. # [09:07] * Joins: tH (Rob@129.11.83.229)
  26. # [09:07] * Quits: annevk (opera@80.167.109.168) (Quit: annevk)
  27. # [09:16] <pimpbot> changes: All interfaces for elements are supposed to inherit from HTMLElement. (whatwg r3315) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2009Jun/0188.html>
  28. # [09:30] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246)
  29. # [09:33] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246) (Quit: Leaving)
  30. # [09:38] * Joins: annevk (opera@80.167.109.168)
  31. # [09:41] * Quits: heycam (cam@130.194.72.84) (Ping timeout)
  32. # [09:46] * Quits: annevk (opera@80.167.109.168) (Quit: annevk)
  33. # [09:58] <Philip> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1241.html - hmm, *private* key? Doesn't seem like a greatly secure idea to publish that...
  34. # [09:58] <pimpbot> Title: Re: dev.w3.org CVS access [was: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference] from Nikunj R. Mehta on 2009-06-25 (public-webapps@w3.org from April to June 2009) (at lists.w3.org)
  35. # [10:04] * Joins: heycam (cam@124.168.58.6)
  36. # [10:06] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@78.64.56.46)
  37. # [10:16] <MikeSmith> Philip: yeah, I already e-mail him to point that out
  38. # [10:36] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246)
  39. # [10:38] * Joins: ROBOd (robod@89.122.216.38)
  40. # [10:53] * Quits: deltab (deltab@82.36.30.34) (Ping timeout)
  41. # [11:01] * Joins: deltab (deltab@82.36.30.34)
  42. # [11:19] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  43. # [11:45] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  44. # [11:46] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 7056] New: <caption> and <figure><legend> elements should allow flow content children <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Jun/0090.html>
  45. # [12:08] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@78.64.56.46) (Quit: dsinger)
  46. # [12:17] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 7035] clarify what the use case is for first illustration under "3.4 Content models" <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Jun/0091.html>
  47. # [12:21] * Joins: myakura (myakura@114.164.128.145)
  48. # [12:45] * Quits: tlr (tlr@128.30.52.30) (Quit: tlr)
  49. # [13:28] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@78.64.56.46)
  50. # [13:36] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Quit: Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new.)
  51. # [13:36] * Joins: maddiin (mc@87.185.231.24)
  52. # [13:38] * Quits: webben_ (benh@217.12.15.52) (Ping timeout)
  53. # [13:38] * Joins: webben (benh@217.12.15.52)
  54. # [14:50] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  55. # [14:58] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  56. # [15:16] * Joins: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65)
  57. # [15:30] * Quits: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65) (Ping timeout)
  58. # [15:38] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  59. # [15:44] * Joins: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65)
  60. # [16:06] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  61. # [16:12] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  62. # [16:13] * Joins: aroben (aroben@71.58.77.15)
  63. # [16:17] <pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 7056] <caption> and <figure><legend> elements should allow flow content children <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Jun/0092.html>
  64. # [16:26] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  65. # [16:29] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  66. # [16:31] * Joins: plh (plh@128.30.52.28)
  67. # [16:35] * Quits: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65) (Quit: annevk)
  68. # [16:44] * Joins: billyjackass (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  69. # [16:44] * Joins: malware (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  70. # [16:46] * Quits: malware (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Quit: Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new.)
  71. # [16:47] * Quits: webben (benh@217.12.15.52) (Ping timeout)
  72. # [16:47] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Ping timeout)
  73. # [16:51] * Joins: webben (benh@217.12.15.52)
  74. # [17:02] <billyjackass> trackbot, start meeting
  75. # [17:02] * trackbot is starting a teleconference
  76. # [17:02] * Joins: RRSAgent (rrs-loggee@128.30.52.30)
  77. # [17:02] <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-irc
  78. # [17:02] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs public
  79. # [17:02] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
  80. # [17:02] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be HTML
  81. # [17:02] <trackbot> Meeting: HTML Weekly Teleconference
  82. # [17:02] <trackbot> Date: 25 June 2009
  83. # [17:02] <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
  84. # [17:04] <billyjackass> hmm, do I have my times wrong?
  85. # [17:04] * billyjackass is now known as MikeSmith
  86. # [17:04] <MikeSmith> I guess I must
  87. # [17:05] <MikeSmith> gotta cut back on the kush
  88. # [17:05] <MikeSmith> RRSAgent, bye
  89. # [17:05] <RRSAgent> I see no action items
  90. # [17:05] * Parts: RRSAgent (rrs-loggee@128.30.52.30)
  91. # [17:06] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Leaving)
  92. # [17:10] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22)
  93. # [17:12] * Joins: rubys (rubys@75.182.92.38)
  94. # [17:12] <rubys> MikeSmith: I think one of us is off by an hour... I hope it is not me
  95. # [17:21] * Joins: billmason (bmason@69.30.57.7)
  96. # [17:23] <MikeSmith> rubys: I'm sure it's me.. I have a string of telcons on Thursday nights, I tend to get confused
  97. # [17:23] <MikeSmith> plus the kush thing doesn't help
  98. # [17:42] * Joins: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65)
  99. # [17:45] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@78.64.56.46) (Quit: dsinger)
  100. # [17:50] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@213.236.208.22) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  101. # [17:52] * Joins: gsnedders (gsnedders@82.35.33.133)
  102. # [17:54] * Joins: Stevef (chatzilla@82.44.69.8)
  103. # [17:55] * Joins: shelleyp (shelleyp@69.151.11.35)
  104. # [17:55] * Parts: rubys (rubys@75.182.92.38)
  105. # [17:57] * Joins: rubys (rubys@75.182.92.38)
  106. # [18:00] <MikeSmith> .t UTC
  107. # [18:00] <phenny> 2009-06-25T15:56:23Z
  108. # [18:01] <MikeSmith> trackbot, start meeting
  109. # [18:01] * trackbot is starting a teleconference
  110. # [18:01] * Joins: RRSAgent (rrs-loggee@128.30.52.30)
  111. # [18:01] <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-irc
  112. # [18:01] * Joins: Joshue (Joshue@86.46.1.122)
  113. # [18:01] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs public
  114. # [18:01] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
  115. # [18:01] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be HTML
  116. # [18:01] <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see HTML_WG()12:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
  117. # [18:01] <trackbot> Meeting: HTML Weekly Teleconference
  118. # [18:01] <trackbot> Date: 25 June 2009
  119. # [18:01] <MikeSmith> Joshue: can you be on the call today?
  120. # [18:01] <Joshue> Hi Mike, yes I will dial in.
  121. # [18:01] <MikeSmith> excellent, great
  122. # [18:02] * Quits: gsnedders (gsnedders@82.35.33.133) (Quit: gsnedders)
  123. # [18:02] <Zakim> HTML_WG()12:00PM has now started
  124. # [18:02] <Zakim> +??P0
  125. # [18:03] <Joshue> zakim, ??P0 is Joshue
  126. # [18:03] <Zakim> +Joshue; got it
  127. # [18:04] <Stevef> what't the dial in code/
  128. # [18:05] <Zakim> +Sam
  129. # [18:05] <Joshue> Hi Steve, its 5487
  130. # [18:05] * Quits: pimpbot (pimpbot@80.68.92.65) (Client exited)
  131. # [18:05] * Stevef thanks josh
  132. # [18:05] <MikeSmith> Zakim, call Mike-Mobile
  133. # [18:05] <Zakim> ok, MikeSmith; the call is being made
  134. # [18:05] <Zakim> +Mike
  135. # [18:06] <Joshue> sorry 4865
  136. # [18:06] <Zakim> +??P1
  137. # [18:06] <rubys> zakim, who is on the call?
  138. # [18:06] <Zakim> On the phone I see Joshue, Sam, Mike, ??P1
  139. # [18:06] <Stevef> zakim, ??P1 is Stevef
  140. # [18:06] <Zakim> +Stevef; got it
  141. # [18:09] <Joshue> scribeNik: is Joshue
  142. # [18:09] <Joshue> TOPIC: Issue 32 Table Summary
  143. # [18:09] <Joshue> SR: The wiki has moved a bit since this issue was created. We should be preparing to vote
  144. # [18:10] * Quits: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65) (Quit: annevk)
  145. # [18:10] <Joshue> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jun/0362.html
  146. # [18:10] * Quits: jwatt (roslea@94.209.103.175) (Connection reset by peer)
  147. # [18:11] <Stevef> josh; this discussion has dragged on, had realization that summary limited but useful, sent email to list about disambiguation of terse and long descriptors and that summary is not
  148. # [18:12] <Stevef> josh: can't act as semantically rich container
  149. # [18:12] <Stevef> josh: still support retention
  150. # [18:13] <Stevef> sam: do you believe wiki accurately represents state of summary issue
  151. # [18:13] <Stevef> josh: yes, but could be improved
  152. # [18:14] <Stevef> sam: can you draft a text to vote on?
  153. # [18:14] <Stevef> josh: yes but want to do it in conjunction with PF
  154. # [18:14] <Stevef> sam: need to get agreement on what we want to vote on
  155. # [18:15] * Joshue thanks Steve
  156. # [18:15] <Joshue> SR: Anything else on @summary?
  157. # [18:15] <Joshue> SF: I've said enough
  158. # [18:15] <Joshue> SR: Ok
  159. # [18:15] <Joshue> TOPIC Issue 54
  160. # [18:15] <Joshue> SR: Julian is not on the call
  161. # [18:15] * Joshue is that you mike, I missed that?
  162. # [18:16] <Joshue> SR: TOPIC 59
  163. # [18:16] <rubys> zakim, who is making noise?
  164. # [18:16] <Joshue> MS: The date has been moved. I don't consider it to yet be at the point where it can be reviewed.
  165. # [18:16] <Zakim> rubys, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Joshue (9%), Sam (20%)
  166. # [18:16] <Joshue> zakim, mute me
  167. # [18:16] <Zakim> Joshue should now be muted
  168. # [18:17] <Joshue> MS: I will be working on it today and tomorrow and get it to the reviews point.
  169. # [18:17] <Joshue> MS: asap
  170. # [18:17] <Joshue> SR: Ok, as long as you set the new dates in the tracker.
  171. # [18:18] <Joshue> ACTION: Joshue to draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF
  172. # [18:18] * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
  173. # [18:18] * RRSAgent records action 1
  174. # [18:18] <trackbot> Created ACTION-128 - Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF [on Joshue O Connor - due 2009-07-02].
  175. # [18:18] <Joshue> SR: Action 34 - Overdue
  176. # [18:18] <Joshue> SR: Action 38 We hope to see movement next week.
  177. # [18:19] <Joshue> SR: Action 100
  178. # [18:19] <MikeSmith> action-100?
  179. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-100
  180. # [18:19] <trackbot> ACTION-100 -- Michael(tm) Smith to add a note about issue-67 to the Status section of "HTML 5: The Markup Language" -- due 2009-05-28 -- OPEN
  181. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/100
  182. # [18:19] <MikeSmith> action-103?
  183. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-103
  184. # [18:19] <trackbot> ACTION-103 -- Julian Reschke to register about: URI scheme -- due 2009-06-18 -- OPEN
  185. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/103
  186. # [18:19] <Joshue> SR: Action 103 awaiting Julians return
  187. # [18:19] <MikeSmith> action-111?
  188. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-111
  189. # [18:19] <trackbot> ACTION-111 -- Sam Ruby to send call to working group on summary to update wiki in preparation for vote -- due 2009-06-18 -- OPEN
  190. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/111
  191. # [18:19] <Joshue> SR: Action 126 about table summary
  192. # [18:19] <MikeSmith> action-126?
  193. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-126
  194. # [18:19] <trackbot> ACTION-126 -- Sam Ruby to send a call to the WG to update the Wiki page to adequately reflect both (all) viewpoints on summary, in prep. for a vote -- due 2009-06-11 -- OPEN
  195. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/126
  196. # [18:20] <Joshue> SR: Anything else?
  197. # [18:20] <Joshue> MS: I have an action to put together a demonstration case for ??.
  198. # [18:20] * Joshue sorry Mike can't hear you v well
  199. # [18:20] * Joshue kiinda
  200. # [18:20] <rubys> action-115?
  201. # [18:20] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-115
  202. # [18:20] <trackbot> ACTION-115 -- Michael(tm) Smith to set up WBS for HTML WG participants to attend HTML WG f2f during TPAC 2009 -- due 2009-05-28 -- PENDINGREVIEW
  203. # [18:20] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/115
  204. # [18:20] <Joshue> MS: Registration date..
  205. # [18:21] <Joshue> MS: That is minimal, only got questions like are you going to extend or not..
  206. # [18:21] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246)
  207. # [18:21] <Joshue> SR: Are you sure its in tracker?
  208. # [18:22] <Joshue> SR: I see some thing from the beginning of this month.
  209. # [18:22] <Joshue> SR: Ok, I'll check with CW and announce it at next meeting
  210. # [18:22] <Joshue> MS: Ok
  211. # [18:22] <Joshue> SF: I have questions about editing sections of the spec
  212. # [18:23] <Joshue> SF: I am confused, if I have an issue or wish to provide an alternative either I can create a copy and modify my section.. then my bit becomes obsolete.
  213. # [18:23] <Joshue> SR: You can produce a fragment etc. They can be merged.
  214. # [18:24] <Joshue> SF: I asked this before, is there a way to have the document as it is being update - the section that I am interested in..can it be independently updated and not changed or overridden by Ians edits?
  215. # [18:25] <Joshue> SR: It is technically possible, don't worry about the final merge.
  216. # [18:25] <Joshue> SF: Is there a point when we say that editing stops while we make desisions?
  217. # [18:26] <Joshue> SR: Ian wants to go to last call in Oct.. thats not far off
  218. # [18:26] <Joshue> SR: It should be easy to produce equivalent docs..if someone else reviews or edits the doc with various parts..this will come down to a vote
  219. # [18:27] <Joshue> SF: Am concerned about document integrity
  220. # [18:27] <Joshue> SF: Mike, can I get access to the repository to create some sections?
  221. # [18:27] <Joshue> MS: Yes, you can.
  222. # [18:27] <Joshue> SF: I understand more clearly now, thank you
  223. # [18:27] * Joshue its good to talk
  224. # [18:28] <MikeSmith> Stevef, please e-mail me an SSH2 public key. it can be either DSA or RSA
  225. # [18:28] <Joshue> SF: the other question is that with <canvas>.. what do you think is the best way to get this resolved? If more accessibility stuff doesn't get added to it could it be removed?
  226. # [18:28] <Joshue> SR: Its possible, but unlikely
  227. # [18:29] * Joshue lol
  228. # [18:30] <Joshue> SR: Ian has said that he is committed to accessibility in canvas so he is motivated also by the upcoming deadline for CR
  229. # [18:30] <Joshue> SR: People want <canvas> in and accessibility is a hard problem.
  230. # [18:30] <Joshue> SR: Anything else?
  231. # [18:30] * Joshue I will push minutes..
  232. # [18:30] <Zakim> -Sam
  233. # [18:30] <Zakim> -Mike
  234. # [18:30] <Zakim> -Stevef
  235. # [18:30] * Joshue bye y'all
  236. # [18:31] <MikeSmith> RRSAgent, make minutes
  237. # [18:31] <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-minutes.html MikeSmith
  238. # [18:31] * rubys thanks Joshue!
  239. # [18:31] * Joshue no worries
  240. # [18:31] <Joshue> zakim, please part
  241. # [18:31] <Zakim> leaving. As of this point the attendees were Joshue, Sam, Mike, Stevef
  242. # [18:31] * Parts: Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.30)
  243. # [18:31] * Quits: Stevef (chatzilla@82.44.69.8) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.84 [Firefox 3.0.9/2009040821])
  244. # [18:32] * Quits: shelleyp (shelleyp@69.151.11.35) (Quit: shelleyp)
  245. # [18:32] <Joshue> rrsagent, please part
  246. # [18:32] <RRSAgent> I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-actions.rdf :
  247. # [18:32] <RRSAgent> ACTION: Joshue to draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF [1]
  248. # [18:32] <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-irc#T16-13-37
  249. # [18:32] * Parts: RRSAgent (rrs-loggee@128.30.52.30)
  250. # [18:36] * Parts: Joshue (Joshue@86.46.1.122)
  251. # [18:39] <MikeSmith> http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2009/06/25/the-new-pre-release-of-qt-for-s60-is-there/
  252. # [18:40] * Joins: pimpbot (pimpbot@80.68.92.65)
  253. # [18:40] <MikeSmith> http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2009/06/25/the-new-pre-release-of-qt-for-s60-is-there/
  254. # [18:40] <pimpbot> Title: Qt Labs Blogs The new pre-release of Qt for S60 is there (at labs.trolltech.com)
  255. # [18:41] <MikeSmith> Besides the usual optimizations, fixes, code cleaning and various improvements, there are three fresh modules: Phonon, QtSql and QtWebkit
  256. # [18:50] * Joins: jwatt (roslea@94.209.103.175)
  257. # [18:57] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246) (Quit: Leaving)
  258. # [18:57] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@78.64.40.165)
  259. # [19:09] * Joins: adele (adele@17.246.18.169)
  260. # [19:10] * Quits: myakura (myakura@114.164.128.145) (Quit: Leaving...)
  261. # [19:13] * Joins: Sander (svl@86.87.68.167)
  262. # [19:16] * Quits: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.69) (Ping timeout)
  263. # [19:22] * Joins: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.102)
  264. # [19:37] * Joins: JoePeck (JoePeck@74.69.85.249)
  265. # [19:59] * Parts: rubys (rubys@75.182.92.38)
  266. # [20:10] * Joins: zcorpan (zcorpan@83.252.196.43)
  267. # [20:13] * Quits: zcorpan (zcorpan@83.252.196.43) (Ping timeout)
  268. # [20:15] * Joins: zcorpan (zcorpan@83.252.196.43)
  269. # [20:18] * Quits: zcorpan (zcorpan@83.252.196.43) (Ping timeout)
  270. # [20:30] * Quits: adele (adele@17.246.18.169) (Quit: adele)
  271. # [20:35] * Joins: adele (adele@17.244.8.148)
  272. # [20:51] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Quit: Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new.)
  273. # [21:00] * Joins: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65)
  274. # [21:00] * Joins: dbaron (dbaron@63.245.220.240)
  275. # [21:15] * Quits: annevk (opera@131.165.177.65) (Quit: annevk)
  276. # [21:34] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246)
  277. # [21:39] * Quits: adele (adele@17.244.8.148) (Quit: adele)
  278. # [21:40] <pimpbot> planet: Declaring Security <http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2009/06/25/declaring-security.aspx> ** Open Video Conf Roundup <http://commonspace.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/open-video-conf-roundup/>
  279. # [21:43] * Joins: sryo (sryo@190.245.199.237)
  280. # [21:59] * Joins: adele (adele@17.246.18.169)
  281. # [22:22] * Quits: ROBOd (robod@89.122.216.38) (Quit: http://www.robodesign.ro )
  282. # [22:40] <pimpbot> planet: HTML Anchors with 'name' or 'id'? <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/484719/html-anchors-with-name-or-id>
  283. # [23:22] * Quits: plh (plh@128.30.52.28) (Quit: Ooops, I crashed)
  284. # [23:24] * Quits: adele (adele@17.246.18.169) (Quit: adele)
  285. # [23:29] * Joins: gsnedders (gsnedders@82.35.33.133)
  286. # [23:41] * Joins: adele (adele@17.246.18.169)
  287. # Session Close: Fri Jun 26 00:00:00 2009

The end :)