/irc-logs / w3c / #html-wg / 2009-07-23 / end

Options:

  1. # Session Start: Thu Jul 23 00:00:00 2009
  2. # Session Ident: #html-wg
  3. # [00:22] * Joins: anne2 (annevk@83.85.115.44)
  4. # [01:02] * Quits: adele (adele@17.246.19.228) (Quit: adele)
  5. # [01:05] * Joins: adele (adele@17.244.9.103)
  6. # [01:20] * Parts: billmason (bmason@69.30.57.111)
  7. # [01:23] * Quits: dbaron (dbaron@69.140.1.234) (Ping timeout)
  8. # [01:29] * Joins: sryo (sryo@190.245.199.237)
  9. # [01:31] * Quits: heycam (cam@124.168.88.146) (Quit: bye)
  10. # [01:35] * Quits: tH (Rob@82.4.89.172) (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.85-rdmsoft [XULRunner 1.9.0.1/2008072406])
  11. # [01:38] * Quits: adele (adele@17.244.9.103) (Quit: adele)
  12. # [01:39] <MikeSmith> @tell heycam Cameron, please ping me when you get on
  13. # [01:39] <pimpbot> MikeSmith: You got it, player.
  14. # [01:39] <MikeSmith> @note
  15. # [01:39] <pimpbot> MikeSmith: Huh?
  16. # [01:39] <MikeSmith> @notes
  17. # [01:39] <pimpbot> MikeSmith: I currently have notes waiting for heycam.
  18. # [01:40] * Quits: maddiin (mc@87.185.242.242) (Quit: maddiin)
  19. # [01:45] * Joins: adele (adele@17.246.19.228)
  20. # [01:53] * Quits: Sander (svl@86.87.68.167) (Quit: And back he spurred like a madman, shrieking a curse to the sky.)
  21. # [02:22] * Joins: laplink (link@193.157.66.186)
  22. # [02:26] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.66) (Quit: dsinger)
  23. # [02:52] * Quits: laplink (link@193.157.66.186) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  24. # [03:04] * Quits: sryo (sryo@190.245.199.237) (Quit: Leaving.)
  25. # [03:17] * Joins: heycam (cam@130.194.72.84)
  26. # [03:17] <pimpbot> heycam: Sent 1 hour and 38 minutes ago: <MikeSmith> Cameron, please ping me when you get on
  27. # [03:18] <heycam> MikeSmith, ping?
  28. # [03:18] <MikeSmith> heycam: mornin'
  29. # [03:18] <heycam> g'day
  30. # [03:24] * Joins: dbaron (dbaron@69.140.1.234)
  31. # [03:28] * Quits: webben (benh@217.12.15.52) (Ping timeout)
  32. # [03:31] * Joins: webben (benh@91.84.12.102)
  33. # [03:38] * Quits: adele (adele@17.246.19.228) (Quit: adele)
  34. # [03:43] * Quits: dbaron (dbaron@69.140.1.234) (Quit: 8403864 bytes have been tenured, next gc will be global.)
  35. # [04:25] * Quits: gavin (gavin@99.226.207.11) (Ping timeout)
  36. # [04:31] * Joins: gavin (gavin@99.226.207.11)
  37. # [04:57] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98)
  38. # [05:06] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98) (Quit: dsinger)
  39. # [05:18] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Client exited)
  40. # [05:33] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  41. # [05:39] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  42. # [06:01] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.157.189.68)
  43. # [06:02] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.157.189.68) (Client exited)
  44. # [06:39] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  45. # [06:44] <pimpbot> changes: "mike: [specbuild] unwind a mistake I made that was do dumb I surprised myself with the novelty of my own stupidity" (2 messages in thread) <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2009Jul/0197.html>
  46. # [06:52] * Quits: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.69) (Ping timeout)
  47. # [06:58] * Joins: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.73)
  48. # [07:22] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Client exited)
  49. # [07:28] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98)
  50. # [08:08] * Joins: adele (adele@24.7.123.50)
  51. # [08:12] * Quits: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.73) (Ping timeout)
  52. # [08:18] * Joins: ChrisWilson (cwilso@131.107.0.83)
  53. # [08:39] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  54. # [08:41] * Joins: webben_ (benh@217.12.15.52)
  55. # [08:43] * Quits: webben (benh@91.84.12.102) (Ping timeout)
  56. # [09:22] * Quits: adele (adele@24.7.123.50) (Quit: adele)
  57. # [09:48] * Quits: heycam (cam@130.194.72.84) (Quit: bye)
  58. # [10:14] * Joins: heycam (cam@124.168.112.102)
  59. # [10:19] * Quits: webben_ (benh@217.12.15.52) (Ping timeout)
  60. # [10:53] * Joins: laplink (link@193.157.66.186)
  61. # [11:02] * Joins: webben (benh@217.12.14.240)
  62. # [11:05] * Joins: tlr (tlr@128.30.52.30)
  63. # [11:13] * Quits: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58) (Client exited)
  64. # [12:02] * Joins: karl (karlcow@128.30.54.58)
  65. # [12:07] * Joins: ROBOd (robod@89.122.216.38)
  66. # [12:13] * Joins: Sander (svl@86.87.68.167)
  67. # [12:16] * Joins: maddiin (mc@87.185.195.67)
  68. # [12:58] * Joins: dbaron (dbaron@69.140.1.234)
  69. # [13:11] * Quits: webben (benh@217.12.14.240) (Ping timeout)
  70. # [14:23] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Quit: Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new.)
  71. # [14:23] * Joins: webben (benh@217.12.14.240)
  72. # [14:31] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  73. # [14:31] * tlr is now known as tlr-bbiab
  74. # [14:41] * Joins: myakura (myakura@122.26.207.102)
  75. # [14:52] * tlr-bbiab is now known as tlr
  76. # [14:53] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Ping timeout)
  77. # [15:11] * Quits: hsivonen (hsivonen@130.233.41.50) (Client exited)
  78. # [15:31] * Joins: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org)
  79. # [15:52] * Quits: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246) (Quit: Leaving)
  80. # [15:56] * Joins: rubys (rubys@98.27.52.152)
  81. # [16:04] * Quits: laplink (link@193.157.66.186) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  82. # [16:10] * Joins: alexf (alejandro@85.152.42.1)
  83. # [16:11] * Parts: alexf (alejandro@85.152.42.1)
  84. # [16:19] * Joins: laplink (link@193.157.66.186)
  85. # [16:22] * Quits: laplink (link@193.157.66.186) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  86. # [16:29] * Joins: Lachy (Lachlan@85.196.122.246)
  87. # [16:33] * Joins: billmason (bmason@69.30.57.144)
  88. # [17:08] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98) (Quit: dsinger)
  89. # [17:12] * Joins: laplink (link@193.157.66.186)
  90. # [17:14] * Quits: laplink (link@193.157.66.186) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  91. # [17:16] * Joins: laplink (link@193.157.66.186)
  92. # [17:26] * Quits: myakura (myakura@122.26.207.102) (Quit: Leaving...)
  93. # [17:32] * Quits: laplink (link@193.157.66.186) (Quit: This computer has gone to sleep)
  94. # [17:56] * Quits: rubys (rubys@98.27.52.152) (Quit: Leaving.)
  95. # [17:56] * Joins: rubys1 (rubys@98.27.52.152)
  96. # [17:56] * rubys1 is now known as rubys
  97. # [17:57] <johndrinkwater> /sb clear
  98. # [17:57] <johndrinkwater> oops :)
  99. # [17:57] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98)
  100. # [18:03] <MikeSmith> trackbot, start meeting
  101. # [18:03] * trackbot is starting a teleconference
  102. # [18:03] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs public
  103. # [18:03] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
  104. # [18:03] * Joins: Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.30)
  105. # [18:03] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be HTML
  106. # [18:03] <Zakim> ok, trackbot, I see HTML_WG()12:00PM already started
  107. # [18:03] <trackbot> Meeting: HTML Weekly Teleconference
  108. # [18:03] <trackbot> Date: 23 July 2009
  109. # [18:03] <Zakim> +??P6
  110. # [18:05] <Zakim> +??P8
  111. # [18:05] <MikeSmith> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2009JulSep/0005.html
  112. # [18:05] <pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-07-23 from Sam Ruby on 2009-07-22 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from July to September 2009) (at lists.w3.org)
  113. # [18:05] <rubys> zakim, who is on the call?
  114. # [18:05] <Zakim> On the phone I see Sam, ??P6, ??P8
  115. # [18:05] <Zakim> -??P8
  116. # [18:05] * dsinger I'll try to monitor IRC but I can't call in (in another standards meeting)
  117. # [18:06] <Zakim> + +1.218.349.aaaa
  118. # [18:06] * Joins: kliehm (martin@217.111.13.143)
  119. # [18:06] <Zakim> +??P11
  120. # [18:06] <Zakim> +Gottfried_Zimmermann
  121. # [18:06] <Julian> Zakim, +??P11 isme
  122. # [18:06] <Zakim> I don't understand '+??P11 isme', Julian
  123. # [18:06] <Julian> Zakim, +??P11 is me
  124. # [18:06] <Zakim> sorry, Julian, I do not recognize a party named '+??P11'
  125. # [18:07] <johndrinkwater> Zakim, I am ??P6
  126. # [18:07] <Zakim> +johndrinkwater; got it
  127. # [18:07] <Julian> Zakim, P11 is me
  128. # [18:07] <Zakim> sorry, Julian, I do not recognize a party named 'P11'
  129. # [18:07] <Zakim> +Masinter
  130. # [18:07] <Zakim> -??P11
  131. # [18:07] * Joins: masinter (user@76.102.104.162)
  132. # [18:07] <Zakim> + +49.251.280.aabb
  133. # [18:07] <Zakim> + +49.696.050.aacc
  134. # [18:07] <MikeSmith> Zakim, call Mike-Mobile
  135. # [18:07] <Zakim> ok, MikeSmith; the call is being made
  136. # [18:08] <Zakim> +Mike
  137. # [18:08] <Julian> Zakim , +49.251.280.aabb is me
  138. # [18:08] <Julian> Zakim, +49.251.280.aabb is me
  139. # [18:08] <Zakim> +Julian; got it
  140. # [18:08] * Julian finally
  141. # [18:08] <johndrinkwater> :)
  142. # [18:08] <rubys> zakim, pick a scribe
  143. # [18:08] <Zakim> Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose +49.696.050.aacc
  144. # [18:08] * Joins: MichaelC (Michael@128.30.52.30)
  145. # [18:09] * Julian good scribe selection
  146. # [18:09] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64)
  147. # [18:09] * Julian not me :-)
  148. # [18:09] <rubys> zakim, pick a scribe
  149. # [18:09] <Zakim> Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Gottfried_Zimmermann
  150. # [18:09] <kliehm> Oh, that's probably me. I'm new, so I haven't got a clear idea yet.
  151. # [18:09] <Zakim> +[Microsoft]
  152. # [18:09] <ChrisWilson> zakim, microsoft is me
  153. # [18:09] <Zakim> +ChrisWilson; got it
  154. # [18:09] <Julian> Zakim, +49.696.050.aacc is kliehm
  155. # [18:09] <Zakim> +kliehm; got it
  156. # [18:10] * MichaelC several PF people will dial in soon
  157. # [18:10] * Joins: Thomas (t.logan@129.33.193.38)
  158. # [18:10] * ChrisWilson can scribe
  159. # [18:10] <ChrisWilson> scribe: ChrisWilson
  160. # [18:10] * Joins: cyns (8121c139@128.30.52.43)
  161. # [18:10] * Joins: Gottfried (Gottfried@84.157.235.249)
  162. # [18:10] <ChrisWilson> chair: rubys
  163. # [18:10] <ChrisWilson> scribenick: ChrisWilson
  164. # [18:10] * MichaelC zakim, code?
  165. # [18:10] * Zakim saw 4865 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152) given for the conference code, MichaelC
  166. # [18:10] * Joins: mattmay (mattmay@129.33.193.55)
  167. # [18:10] * Joins: annevk (opera@83.85.115.44)
  168. # [18:10] <Julian> q+
  169. # [18:10] * Zakim sees Julian on the speaker queue
  170. # [18:10] <Zakim> +[IBMCambridge]
  171. # [18:11] <ChrisWilson> sr: first item: summary attrib, but apparently more people will be joining, so perhaps we should wait?
  172. # [18:11] * Joins: janina (janina@129.42.208.177)
  173. # [18:11] <rubys> ack julian
  174. # [18:11] * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
  175. # [18:11] * Joins: Laura (lauracarls@131.212.98.217)
  176. # [18:11] <annevk> Zakim, passcode?
  177. # [18:11] <Zakim> the conference code is 4865 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), annevk
  178. # [18:11] * Joins: clown (jscheuha@129.33.193.22)
  179. # [18:11] <ChrisWilson> JR: we can move up issue-13 - there's no new draft, just push date +1 month
  180. # [18:11] * Joins: DanC (connolly@128.30.52.30)
  181. # [18:12] <ChrisWilson> SR: OK
  182. # [18:12] * MichaelC zakim, IBMCambridge has Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Joseph_Scheuhammer, Matt_May, Thomas_Logan, Cynthia_Shelly, Michael_Cooper, Janina_Sajka, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow-Weaver
  183. # [18:12] * Zakim +Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Joseph_Scheuhammer, Matt_May, Thomas_Logan, Cynthia_Shelly, Michael_Cooper, Janina_Sajka, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
  184. # [18:12] <Zakim> +??P18
  185. # [18:12] <MikeSmith> Zakim, mute Mike
  186. # [18:12] <Zakim> Mike should now be muted
  187. # [18:12] <annevk> Zakim, ??P18 is me
  188. # [18:12] <Zakim> +annevk; got it
  189. # [18:12] * DanC Zakim, call DanC-work
  190. # [18:12] * Zakim ok, DanC; the call is being made
  191. # [18:12] * annevk is muted
  192. # [18:12] <Zakim> +DanC
  193. # [18:12] <cyns> IBM Cambridge is the WAI-PF Face to Face
  194. # [18:12] <ChrisWilson> SR: let's take up issue-32 (table summary)
  195. # [18:13] <ChrisWilson> issue-32
  196. # [18:13] <ChrisWilson> issue-32?
  197. # [18:13] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-32
  198. # [18:13] <trackbot> ISSUE-32 -- how to provide a summary of a table, e.g. for unsighted navigation? -- OPEN
  199. # [18:13] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/32
  200. # [18:13] <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-32 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
  201. # [18:13] * Joins: becka11y (bgibson@129.42.208.167)
  202. # [18:13] * Quits: jwatt (roslea@94.209.103.175) (Ping timeout)
  203. # [18:13] <Laura> regrets+ Joshue
  204. # [18:14] <ChrisWilson> SR: proposal has been sent to me, can I fwd to the mailing list?
  205. # [18:14] <Laura> Josh mentioned to me that he had sent his survey text to you Sam. The impression that I got was that he considers action 128 finished.
  206. # [18:14] * Joins: richardschwerdtfe (RichS@129.42.208.167)
  207. # [18:14] <ChrisWilson> ?: go ahead and fwd
  208. # [18:15] * ChrisWilson :)
  209. # [18:15] <ChrisWilson> s/?/MichaelCooper
  210. # [18:15] <ChrisWilson> SR: action 111/127/128 have been done, wiki is updated, given comments are listed I think we can proceed with a vote?
  211. # [18:15] <ChrisWilson> MC: vote or straw poll?
  212. # [18:16] <ChrisWilson> s/MC/LM
  213. # [18:16] <richardschwerdtfe> +1
  214. # [18:16] * Quits: pimpbot (pimpbot@80.68.92.65) (Client exited)
  215. # [18:16] <ChrisWilson> SR: straw poll
  216. # [18:16] <cyns> +1
  217. # [18:16] <ChrisWilson> issue-41?
  218. # [18:16] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-41
  219. # [18:16] <trackbot> ISSUE-41 -- Decentralized extensibility -- OPEN
  220. # [18:16] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/41
  221. # [18:16] <J_Voracek> +1
  222. # [18:17] <ChrisWilson> CW: didn't complete this week, though I have started - moved out +1 week
  223. # [18:17] * ChrisWilson okay, proceed
  224. # [18:17] <ChrisWilson> issue-59?
  225. # [18:17] * trackbot getting information on ISSUE-59
  226. # [18:17] <trackbot> ISSUE-59 -- Should the HTML WG produce a separate document that is a normative language reference and if so what are the requirements -- OPEN
  227. # [18:17] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/59
  228. # [18:17] <MikeSmith> Zakin, unmute me
  229. # [18:17] <ChrisWilson> zakim, unmute MikeSmith
  230. # [18:17] <Zakim> sorry, ChrisWilson, I do not know which phone connection belongs to MikeSmith
  231. # [18:17] <ChrisWilson> zakim, who is here?
  232. # [18:17] <Zakim> On the phone I see Sam, johndrinkwater, +1.218.349.aaaa, Gottfried_Zimmermann, Masinter, Julian, kliehm, Mike (muted), ChrisWilson, [IBMCambridge], annevk, DanC
  233. # [18:17] <Zakim> [IBMCambridge] has Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Joseph_Scheuhammer, Matt_May, Thomas_Logan, Cynthia_Shelly, Michael_Cooper, Janina_Sajka, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow-Weaver
  234. # [18:17] <ChrisWilson> zakim, unmute Mike
  235. # [18:17] <Zakim> On IRC I see richardschwerdtfe, becka11y, DanC, clown, Laura, janina, annevk, mattmay, Gottfried, cyns, Thomas, J_Voracek, MichaelC, masinter, kliehm, Zakim, dsinger, rubys,
  236. # [18:18] <Laura> Zakim, aaaa is me
  237. # [18:18] <Zakim> ... billmason, Lachy, MikeSmith, webben, dbaron, maddiin, Sander, ROBOd, karl, tlr, heycam, ChrisWilson, gavin, anne2, Yudai, shepazu, Julian, Marcos, Shunsuke, krijnh, Darxus,
  238. # [18:18] <Zakim> ... ed_work, RRSAgent, trackbot, Dashiva, jmb, gavin_, gsnedders|work, timelyx, Philip, Hixie, johndrinkwater, xover, deltab, inimino, phenny, takkaria
  239. # [18:18] <Zakim> Mike should no longer be muted
  240. # [18:18] <Zakim> +Laura; got it
  241. # [18:18] <ChrisWilson> MS: due date is today but I'm going to have to change it again.
  242. # [18:18] <annevk> Zakim, Mike is MikeSmith
  243. # [18:18] <Zakim> +MikeSmith; got it
  244. # [18:18] * DanC Zakim, mute me
  245. # [18:18] * Zakim DanC should now be muted
  246. # [18:18] <ChrisWilson> LM: any update? MS: still need to finish document, but not ready to post draft. +2 weeks
  247. # [18:19] * Lachy is here, IRC only. Ping me if you need me.
  248. # [18:19] <ChrisWilson> action-132?
  249. # [18:19] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-132
  250. # [18:19] <trackbot> ACTION-132 -- Steve Faulkner to report on canvas accessibility -- due 2009-07-23 -- OPEN
  251. # [18:19] <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/132
  252. # [18:19] <Laura> A canvas task force is being formed.
  253. # [18:19] <ChrisWilson> SR: Anyone wish to talk about canvas accessibility
  254. # [18:19] <Laura> HTML WG members as well as all interested parties are welcome. The first meeting is expected to take place in the 1st or 2nd week of August.
  255. # [18:19] <Laura> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0562.html
  256. # [18:19] <Laura> New canvas Element Accessibility Issues Wiki Page
  257. # [18:19] <Laura> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AddedElementCanvas
  258. # [18:20] * ChrisWilson wishes everyone would make the scribe work easy like Laura. :)
  259. # [18:20] <ChrisWilson> SR: what should the deferred due date be?
  260. # [18:20] <richardschwerdtfe> please extend the due date
  261. # [18:20] <ChrisWilson> CS: +3 weeks is probably good.
  262. # [18:20] <richardschwerdtfe> I will participate in looking at it
  263. # [18:20] <Zakim> +Murray_Maloney
  264. # [18:20] <ChrisWilson> CS: if there are others that would like to participate in TF, we'd be happy to have you.
  265. # [18:21] <ChrisWilson> SR: done with items on agenda, anything else?
  266. # [18:21] <Laura> regrets+ SteveF
  267. # [18:21] <kliehm> I'd be happy to participate in the TF.
  268. # [18:21] <dsinger> dave singer wants to help with canvas accessibility
  269. # [18:21] <dsinger> if he can (!)
  270. # [18:22] <ChrisWilson> LM: there's an IETF meeting next week - I've produced a new draft of IRI document with Martin (& ?) that defines HREF, hopefully capable of being a reference for HTML5.
  271. # [18:22] * annevk has reviewed it in part
  272. # [18:22] <ChrisWilson> LM: I'd urge people to review it.
  273. # [18:22] <Julian> Martin Dürst
  274. # [18:22] <Julian> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis-06
  275. # [18:23] <ChrisWilson> me sorry, missed a few seconds - spilled my coffee
  276. # [18:23] * ChrisWilson er, that was supposed to be "/me"
  277. # [18:23] * Julian s/////
  278. # [18:24] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64) (Quit: J_Voracek)
  279. # [18:24] <cyns> Dave, yes, please. Contact Steve Faulkner
  280. # [18:24] <ChrisWilson> LM: meeting is Thursday in Stockholm in the evening
  281. # [18:24] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64)
  282. # [18:24] <cyns> (Kliehm too)
  283. # [18:25] <DanC> BOF info http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75/IriIssues
  284. # [18:25] <DanC> IRI draft for review http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis
  285. # [18:25] <Julian> Thursday, 30 July, 7:30pm - 8:45pm
  286. # [18:25] <ChrisWilson> LM: other thing at IETF meeting is another meeting of the HTTP update working group - some of the topics from the HTML doc (e.g. origin-header, et al) will likely be discussed there.
  287. # [18:26] <J_Voracek> My apologies for missing a few seconds. I was mysteriously disconnected from the IRC.
  288. # [18:26] * DanC sam?
  289. # [18:26] * ChrisWilson Julian - I know Martin's name is umlauted - oddly (srsly) I don't have the umlauted-u keycode in finger memory (though I do have and ) :)
  290. # [18:26] <Zakim> -Gottfried_Zimmermann
  291. # [18:26] <ChrisWilson> SR: any other business?
  292. # [18:26] * annevk &uuml; ftw
  293. # [18:26] <ChrisWilson> CS: are people aware of the article about process that Manu recently posted?
  294. # [18:27] * ChrisWilson annevk: :)
  295. # [18:27] <cyns> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/a-new-way-forward/
  296. # [18:27] <rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0660.html
  297. # [18:27] <Julian> BTW IETF HTTPbis WG Agenda for Stockholm meeting: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/agenda?item=agenda75.html>
  298. # [18:29] <ChrisWilson> I agree with a lot of what Manu says; I need to re-read more deeply his document.
  299. # [18:30] <cyns> +!
  300. # [18:30] * Zakim wonders where ! is
  301. # [18:30] <cyns> +1
  302. # [18:31] * annevk wondered what the money drive was about
  303. # [18:31] * ChrisWilson money drive?
  304. # [18:31] <ChrisWilson> SR: anything else?
  305. # [18:31] * annevk under "About the Author"
  306. # [18:31] <Zakim> -Masinter
  307. # [18:31] <Zakim> -Murray_Maloney
  308. # [18:31] <ChrisWilson> SR: adjourned
  309. # [18:31] <Zakim> -Sam
  310. # [18:31] <Zakim> -[IBMCambridge]
  311. # [18:31] <Zakim> -DanC
  312. # [18:31] <Laura> bye
  313. # [18:31] <Zakim> -kliehm
  314. # [18:31] <ChrisWilson> RRSAgent, make minutes
  315. # [18:31] <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/23-html-wg-minutes.html ChrisWilson
  316. # [18:31] <Zakim> -annevk
  317. # [18:31] <Zakim> -Julian
  318. # [18:31] <Zakim> -ChrisWilson
  319. # [18:31] * Quits: Laura (lauracarls@131.212.98.217) (Quit: Laura)
  320. # [18:31] <Zakim> -johndrinkwater
  321. # [18:32] * Quits: kliehm (martin@217.111.13.143) (Quit: kliehm)
  322. # [18:32] <Zakim> -Laura
  323. # [18:32] * ChrisWilson ah. I expect he's looking for funding to fund another editor/other activities that would help, though I haven't discussed it with him
  324. # [18:32] * Parts: becka11y (bgibson@129.42.208.167)
  325. # [18:33] * Parts: MichaelC (Michael@128.30.52.30)
  326. # [18:37] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64) (Client exited)
  327. # [18:37] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64)
  328. # [18:37] * Parts: richardschwerdtfe (RichS@129.42.208.167)
  329. # [18:38] * Joins: hober (ted@206.212.254.2)
  330. # [18:39] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.155.66.64) (Client exited)
  331. # [18:40] * Quits: Julian (chatzilla@217.91.35.233) (Client exited)
  332. # [18:41] <Zakim> -MikeSmith
  333. # [18:41] <Zakim> HTML_WG()12:00PM has ended
  334. # [18:41] <Zakim> Attendees were Sam, +1.218.349.aaaa, Gottfried_Zimmermann, johndrinkwater, Masinter, Julian, ChrisWilson, kliehm, Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Joseph_Scheuhammer, Matt_May, Thomas_Logan,
  335. # [18:41] <Zakim> ... Cynthia_Shelly, Michael_Cooper, Janina_Sajka, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow-Weaver, annevk, DanC, Laura, MikeSmith, Murray_Maloney
  336. # [18:58] * Quits: MikeSmith (MikeSmith@mcclure.w3.org) (Quit: Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new.)
  337. # [19:05] * Quits: Thomas (t.logan@129.33.193.38) (Quit: Thomas)
  338. # [19:05] * Parts: clown (jscheuha@129.33.193.22)
  339. # [19:08] * Quits: cyns (8121c139@128.30.52.43) (Quit: CGI:IRC)
  340. # [19:09] * Parts: mattmay (mattmay@129.33.193.55)
  341. # [19:19] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.157.73.162)
  342. # [19:20] * Quits: Marcos (Marcos@213.236.208.22) (Quit: Marcos)
  343. # [19:21] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.157.73.162) (Quit: J_Voracek)
  344. # [19:49] * Joins: J_Voracek (irchon@32.158.4.45)
  345. # [19:49] * Quits: J_Voracek (irchon@32.158.4.45) (Client exited)
  346. # [20:05] * Quits: DanC (connolly@128.30.52.30) (Client exited)
  347. # [20:05] * Parts: Gottfried (Gottfried@84.157.235.249)
  348. # [20:06] * Joins: DanC (connolly@128.30.52.30)
  349. # [20:20] * Quits: rubys (rubys@98.27.52.152) (Quit: Leaving.)
  350. # [20:32] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98) (Ping timeout)
  351. # [20:37] * Zakim excuses himself; his presence no longer seems to be needed
  352. # [20:37] * Parts: Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.30)
  353. # [20:39] * Joins: tH (Rob@87.102.93.219)
  354. # [20:41] * Quits: webben (benh@217.12.14.240) (Ping timeout)
  355. # [20:42] * Joins: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98)
  356. # [20:42] * Quits: dsinger (dsinger@206.170.126.98) (Client exited)
  357. # [20:52] * Quits: tlr (tlr@128.30.52.30) (Quit: tlr)
  358. # [21:27] * Joins: rubys1 (rubys@98.27.52.152)
  359. # [21:45] * Joins: gsnedders (gsnedders@83.252.197.9)
  360. # [21:52] * Quits: masinter (user@76.102.104.162) (Client exited)
  361. # Session Close: Fri Jul 24 00:00:01 2009

The end :)